Kurrus Funeral Home - Our Family Serving Your Family Since 1883
Sending your condolences
* The Internet has made it possible for you to express your condolences to friends and family members who have suffered a loss.
1. Go to the obituary of the deceased
- You can find the deceased’s obituary by going to:
A. Home page if current (name will be on the right side)
B. Archived Obituaries by year and month
C. Search by name
2. There are two ways to leave condolences from the obituary page:
Public Condolence: Click on the (Add Public Condolence button) at the top of the name of the deceased and fill out the form that appears. The condolence will be visible to anyone who views that obituary.
Private Condolence: Click on the (Add Private Condolence button) at the top of the name of the deceased and fill out the form that appears. Your private condolence will be sent to us. We will then print out your condolence and deliver to the family member in charge of the arrangements unless requested differently.
Kurrus Funeral Home reserves the right to edit or reject condolence submissions based on propriety. The content and tone of condolences should encourage and lift-up the immediate family and friends of the deceased. When possible, the sender of a condolence submission that is rejected will be notified by return e-mail.
1773 Frank Scott Parkway West, Belleville, IL 62223
(618) 235-2100; Fax (618) 235-2115
©2010 Kurrus Funeral Home