Marilyn Ann Dodd
Marilyn Ann Dodd, nee Movesian, 56, of Freeburg, IL, born Friday, June 12, 1953, in Meadville, Pennsyvania, died Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Ms. Dodd formerly was employed as a legal secretary for Sonnenschein, Nath & Rosenthal LLP in St. Louis, MO. She was a member of the Legal Secretaries Association and St. Joseph Catholic Church in Freeburg, IL, where she taught Sunday school class.
She was preceded in death by:
- Former Husband: Allen Dodd
- Father: Adam Movesian
- Brother: John Movesian
Surviving are her:
- Son: David Dodd of Belleville, IL
- Mother: Frances, nee Gelo, Movesian of Belleville, IL
- Stephen (Cindy) Movesian of Grandhaven, MI
- Mike (Vicki) Movesian of Smithton, IL
- Brian (Donna) Movesian of Barnhart, MO
- Nieces & Nephews
- Monica (Dewayne) Donner
- Whitney Movesian
- Nicholas Movesian
- Madeline Movesian
- Allison K. Movesian
- Allison N. Movesian
- Simon Movesian
- Great Nephews: Taylor and Lucas
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Donor's Choice in memory of Marilyn Dodd.
Funeral: Memorial mass will be held at 10:00 am Saturday, March 20, 2010 at St. Joseph Catholic Church, in Freeburg, IL with Fr. Mark Reyling officiating.
Condolences left for Marilyn Ann Dodd: